sexta-feira, 2 de maio de 2014

Catching Up

It's been a while. I know. To be honest, I actually forgot I had this blog.
I'm in the mood to talk about myself now. And what goes on in my life. This type of feeling always happens when I have something either really great or really bad to write about.
But now... As I come to think of it... Is neither of those sutiations.
I am inspired by something, however. And that is Emma's Blog, a ficticional character from a show called "Bates Motel", a.k.a. my current obsession.
The creators of the show, wanting to make her awesome character even more real, decided to creat a fake blog for her. The actress herself, Olivia Cook, appears on some vlog videos she "recorded herself". It's pretty great.
Last time I had seen this was with Jessica, from True Blood. I really liked her character too. And the show. But not so much anymore. Anyway...
Reading Emma's blog, aside from being a great complement to the show, really set me off on something: I need to write my feelings down. Much more often.
I mean, I own a diary, but writing on a paper just takes so much more time... And that's something I don't have living here in this college town. So typing seemed like a better idea.
Like Emma, I sort of have the feeling that no one will read this anyway... Which is great :)




(My bedroom's window and it's stunning view. Not a bad thing to look at.)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Her Midnight Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template